Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Makes My Heart Hurt

This is just plain wrong. I don't really know what I can say about this. These people are sent to these places to HELP people, to bring RELIEF, and GOOD to people who are needlessly suffering and neglected. And what are they doing? They are bringing PAIN, SUFFERING, HURT, and so much BAD into these people's lives. They don't deserve to be treated like that, no one does. The people sent to HELP are simply called PEACEkeepers...and that isn't what they are doing. This is terrible, my heart hurts for those so innocently and rudely VICTIMIZED by these "PEACEkeepers."


Now this isn't saying that every UN peacekeeper engages in these terrible acts, but it also doesn't specify that those not involved in the acts are doing anything to stop their co-workers. To me, it seems, that they are standing by and watching it happen (or they are simply nieve, which I don't think is very likely).




This makes my heart hurt.

No comments: